Friday, December 31, 2010

Tyson's leaf...

We were out walking around town today and noticed some rather large leaves lying on the ground. Tyson being the collector of all things rock, leave, stick and other natural wonders just had to find the largest one he could to bring home. Now you would think due to the size of this leave that the trees here must be huge, but they are not larger then a normal maple tree back home. Unfortunately we were unable to keep his leaf for very long because it started to stink up our room. Within two days the dorm room smelled like an old, rotting pile of leaves that had been forgotten about over the winter. We did make sure to take plenty of photos of his leaf so he would not forget it. Hope you enjoy his giant leaf as much as he did.


My hand

Tyson "This is my big leaf that I found right before I knocked my Mommy over. I hope you like my Leaf Papa, it's bigger than the one I found at your house".

No comments:

Post a Comment