Saturday, December 18, 2010

Nov. 18th

Today we didn't do much, just hung around the school. Tyson and I were not really up for much else today. We both woke up around 2:30am and just couldn't seem to get back to bed. Once again we entertained ourselves with Skyping family back home. I know it will not always be like this, having so much time to talk to them, but for now it is nice. Tyson was given his soccer ball today that one of the high school kids bought for him. He has barely come inside the room since. He loves it and wants to be outside practicing as much as possible. Today he met a few of the kids in his class and even went to recess with them. He was a bit nervous when they asked him if he would like to go to join them for another class, so he came back to me.
Lunch today was really good, no squid or octopus that I could see anyway. It was some sort of chicken dish, almost like a sweat and sour chicken but not quite the right color. Nothing is as bright as were used to seeing at home because here nothing is cooked with preservatives. Wish schools back home would learn how to do this!
Anyway we are just going to relax in Jeff's room for a bit, maybe watch a movie and then go to bed. It's barely 5:30pm and I feel like I can barely keep my eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment