Sunday, December 19, 2010

Nov. 22nd First day of School/Work

So today was Tyson's first official day off school along with my first day of work in the Library. Tyson was very eager to get to his class, even after waking up at 6:15am. After a quick shower it was time for us all to head down to breakfast. Tyson still is not eating much despite the fact that the food is quite tasty. Today we enjoyed omelets, waffles, rice (with every meal), some sort of fishy soup, stir fried veggies and fruit. There is always bread out to make toast and cereal if you do not like what is out.
After breakfast Daddy had to run off to get ready for his students so Tyson and I went back up to our room so he could brush his teeth and get his backpack. I explained to him that unlike Friday when he went along with his class for a little while, he had to stay with them all day. I know it's going to be a bit hard for him at first, but I know he will do just fine. The only person that I am really worried about is myself! This will be the first time since he was born that I will not have him with me all day long. It doesn't help that I go to work from 2:00 to 5:00 so I don't really see him until supper time.
Speaking of my job, today was about as easy of a day as I have ever had while getting paid. Mrs. Porter had a few tasks to keep me busy but even those didn't take me long. I am hoping that I will actually be able to work in there during the day as well because I can already see that I am going to be far to board sitting around all day until 2.

Tyson all dressed up for his first day of PreK

No comments:

Post a Comment