Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tyson's Graduation

I know I am really behind in my blog, but here are some photos from Tyson's Graduation from Mother Goose Preschool. Technically he would have returned there in the fall because he is not old enough to go to Kindergarden, but because we are moving to Korea, this was his last year there.





alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5480879311420470818" />






After Graduation we went to Zoe Beth's house for a little party. Before we left Tyson had decided that he needed to bring Zoe flowers and proceeded to remove one pink and one purple flower out of my Mother's Day arrangement for her. Oh well, I know how much he likes Zoe and how much she would love the flowers, so I was ok with it. Everyone though it was very cute when I told them where the flowers came from.


I have a few special photos I will add soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment