Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekly review

Well this week was about as boring as could be. I spend much of the week in my room after I managed to pull something in my neck. I believe this was the first week since arriving here that I never even left the campus. Hopefully this week will have a lot more positive sides to it.

January is a busy month for me and birthdays, in case I forget someone I am sorry.

Kiley (my sister) Jan. 2nd tuned 31
Emma (my niece) Jan. 11th turns 5!!
I turn the big 30 Jan. 13th
Matt (my friend from High School) Jan. 14th turns 30
Jason (my brother in law ) Jan. 16th turns 30
Nicole (another friend from High School) Jan. 16th turns 30
Tyson (my amazing and wonderful son) Jan. 18th turns 5!! :)
Olivia (my niece and God daughter) Jan. 28th turns 8

No comments:

Post a Comment