Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy 29th to me......

It is strange to think that 29 years ago today, at 12:52PM weighing in at 6lbs 15 1/2oz and 19 inches long I was born. I figured that by the time I got this close to being 30, I would start to really feel like an adult, but to be honest, I still feel like a teenager. Even though I own my own home and have a son that will be turning 4 in less then a week, I still don't feel like an "adult". Not that I know exactly what that is suppose to feel like, but I look at photos of when my mom was this age and she looks like an adult. I am not saying she looks old, just more mature. Even looking at her high school year book, everyone seems more "grown up" then we do the same age. Oh well, I guess I can be happy that I still get carded when I go to certain places and that in my mind I still look like I am in my early 20's. I am sure by the time I am 39 I will be looking back and wishing I looked and felt as young still.

My Baby feet



My First Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment