Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Boston Aquarium

Before leaving Rode Island, we all took a trip into Boston to go to the aquarium. Tyson and I went there a few years ago, but this would be my mom's first visit, along with Ezme and Oliver. The babies had a great time, although I believe they enjoyed napping more then actually looking at all the sharks eyeballing them as their appetizer for the day.
 
Posted by Picasa

Before this trip I have always stated that the chin strap penguin was my favorite of all the species, but now I have to admit I have been swayed to the smaller side. The aquarium was now home to a flock of Little Blue penguins and although they look like babies, they are full grown. A few were in the middle of a molt and were a bit more fluffy then normal, but this only added to their unique charm.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

This photo I got from Google so you get a better idea of what they look like when they are not molting.


Here are some other photos from our day with the fish.
 


 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment