Sunday, November 20, 2011

Still Here

I know it has been forever since I last posted a blog, but things around here have been a bit crazy. I can't really get into all of it just yet, but I promise I will soon.  A few things that I can share are some photos from our Spirit week.
Day one of school spirit week, Crazy Hair Day


Tyson's hair isn't very long, so I had to get creative.

Black and Orange Day

The last day, Halloween. Tyson was a ghost doctor.

Look out it's raining cats and dogs!
Even though Tyson didn't get to go Trick or Treating door to door this year, we still had a wonderful Halloween.
Next week we will be celebrating Thanksgiving in our own unique ways while enjoying a much needed break from school. We will also be getting the last few things finished before my family comes for a visit in three short weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment