Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tyson's EEG

Tomorrow is Tyson's EEG and repeat EKG. I pray that we are finally able to get some answers as to what might be causing his headaches. We have prepared him for the test as much as possible and I really think he will do great. Having to keep him sleep deprived will be another story. In order to do the tests, Tyson has to be very tired. He is only going to be able to sleep from 12am to 4am with no nap today. I am sure that I will be able to keep him up at home with movies, walks and playing outside but the drive to Bangor is going to be a bit more difficult. Tyson almost always falls asleep in the car and the hour it is going to take us to get to Bangor is going to be hard. Thank goodness my father is going to go with us to keep him awake while I drive.

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Utah! Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving such a wonderful comment. It IS too bad we are not closer. :)

    I use a Nikon D700 (love it to pieces). I have three different lenses that I alternate with that body. You should go for it!!!

    I was reading a couple of your last posts. I hope all is going well with your little guy.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete